Monday, April 23, 2007

On a religious note...

Read the most outstanding talk the other day by Elder Eyring! Wes and I were just discussing it.

It is entitled "Witnesses for God" (Nov. Ensign 1996).

Such a beautiful summation of our baptisimal covenant. He talks about the simple (yet life encompassing) promise we make to love and to witness. Loved it!

2 comments:

jeanine said...

So I read this talk the other day and can I just say that I love Elder Eyring! The more I read things he's written the more I think he's an inspired man. This talk really made me think about the covenants I've made... and especially my calling as a visiting teacher. Thanks for letting me know about it!

lori said...

I'm so glad you read it, Jeanine! I loved it for the same reasons - it made me think about covenants and callings in a new light!