Friday, September 7, 2007

Well...

No time to post anything real.

But I've got to replace that aweful picture off me with SOMETHING else, don't you agree?

So,
here's to a
happy,
productive
weekend
!

(I'm saddly overdue for some productivity. Anne - you saw my house tonight!)

If you should find yourself in need of a Lucy fix, click HERE

7 comments:

Kate said...

So I clicked on that link to get some more Lucy, and that story was darling! Her talking on the phone made me giggle... I needed that tonight! What a cutie!

jeanine said...

That video of Lucy was SO cute! I love "Is kitty okay?" Too too precious!

Mrs. Cropper said...

We've GOT to get some video up like you have! That is sooooo fun and presh!

Rachel said...

how cute is she??!! me and my kids just watched that and laughed! i love when they get so attatched to something (until it gets lost or left behind) its the cutest! my kids keep saying.."is kitty okaaay".. i love lucy!

DeAnna Packer said...

Hey.....You might write a script entitled "I LOVE LUCY!!!!"
Love to all, Mom

Phoebe said...

okay..I am laughing outloud right now...She is adorable! And I felt the panic as I was reading and realizing "kitty" didn't make the trip home!!! Thanks for letting Lucy entertain us! love you guys

Everyday Adventuress said...

I LOVED that video of Lucy. She is too adorable for words! And she looks so happy when Kitty came back! Too cute! I love it.