Thank you for the super warm welcome!!!(Spencer's emotional momma especially appreciated all of the kind, cheering words!)
Lucy says...
We still love our baby! (The other day she was examining Spencer's tiny fingers, one by one. When she got to the fourth finger she oozed, "Ohhh, his ring-man is so so cute!"Lori says...
We still love our baby! (And those of you who made such thoughtful comments about my post-birth appearance should see me today! Wow. One fails to fully appreciate shower time when one does not have a newborn in the house. Glad Spencer loves me for my milk and not my good looks!)
Wes says...
We still love our baby! (Funny, isn't it, how life doesn't stop, or even slow down, when you experience a major life change. What? Books to read? Papers to write? Presentations to prepare?? Whew! Go Wes!)
We're so happy to be a foursome - and are so happy (read: eternally, utterly grateful) for you supportive, supportive, helpful, and loving friends and family memebers!


24 comments:
I was just thinking this morning, "I wish there were more pictures of that cute Lucy with her adorable baby brother"... and then there were! Yea! (William even remembered on his own that his name was Spencer)
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. I can tell Lucy is never going to stop loving him! You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for always putting a positive spin on life! Even without a shower :)
Lori, I so wish that we were still nearby so that Benjamin could play with Lucy while you took a shower! I would love to be there to help you out after all of the helpfulness you gave me, even before two babies! And you're right, it's nice to know that you're loved for more than good looks when you have kids! You four look so happy, and we're happy for you! I'm excited to hear and see more about the little baby!
Keep posting those adorable baby pictures! I hope you are adjusting well and that you are getting at least SOME rest. :)
Lucy cracks me up! I love how she makes such great comments & I'm glad you are a foursome as well. I think that if the world were full of Trumans the world would be a little happier.
As much as the first few weeks mean feeling exhausted, sore, overwhelmed, ETCETERA!, I have such fond memories and tender feelings about those times. Everything is slower. Everything is a bit quieter even (despite the older sibling!). It's just such a sweet time to form bonds with the new little babe. I love it.
So happy you were able to 'fit in a new post', Love. Ah, the turn table of life....never stops.
Miss you all, Love you, Pray for you.
Love the post and to see pictures of the happy family. I really want to come down this weekend. Let me know if it is going to work. Even a Sunday afternoon would be fabulous for us. (Jared is gone the whole weekend and we are going to spend some "quality time" with Grandma and Grandpa.)
Congrats Truman family! We are so excited for you all! I love how much Lucy loves her brother, and hope hope hope Kate is the same in the coming months. What a sweet family!
So Royce wanted to drop by the other day as we drove by, but I said that we couldn't drop in on you guys without prior invitation, but . . . can we sometime? We are anxious to see you and the new baby.--Heather
he is sooo cute!!!! ah, I love him already! HOpe you are adusting well to 2! We need to come down and see you guys soon!
More great photos. I have to keep you updated on China and you have to keep me posted on the baby. I'd rather know about him....he is so handsome and precious. I miss you guys so much. Thanks for the bit of heaven today.
Won't be coming down this weekend, headed to Florida with Jared's work. Perhaps another weekend.
Love the pictures, wow, he is SOOO cute. I wish I were there to hold him! Keep posting pictures! (In all your spare time! :)
We still love all of you too and can't wait to see baby Spencer and his family!
Love, grandma lu
It was SO wonderful to see you guys this weekend! You all make me SO happy! As always, good luck with school Wes, and good luck to all of you (esp. Lori) with the new addition. You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys! :)
I love looking at Spencer's face, he is adorable and I am sure that he keeps getting cuter each and every day.
By the way, I still think you look beautiful Lori...
We still love your baby! Seriously-we do. Big time. Love.
and that was from me...but my mom loves your fam too :)
Congratulations guys. We are so happy for you.
What a beautiful boy and a darling big sister! Warm congratulations to your family.
I'm so glad you guys are doing well with your new one. I know you're tired, but remember, soon you'll be at the stage when they actually sleep through the night and take regular naps! YAY!
Post a Comment