Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally!


P.S. dear Viana
my mom siad iitwasyour brthday
i lovyou qiitbecause inowthatyoulovmEWHAT KAK DIDYOU HAVE
IMISYOUBUTILOVEYOULOVE
LUCY

11 comments:

jpm1 said...

So darling. We just finished decorating our tiny tree too. Looks like so much fun. Happy holiday wishes and prayers to the Trumans! CHEERS!

Melanie said...

I love how Lucy and FRIENDS are reading story books. So cute!

jeanine said...

So fun! I love Lucy reading Christmas books with her toys! Super cute!

nateandrebecca said...

I also love Lucy reading with a stuffed Santa and elf. And we would love to see you guys during Christmas break! What are your plans around then?

Vicky said...

Spencer looks like he's feeling a little squished in that picture! I love all your decorations! Wish I could see them in person!

Heather said...

I do love this time of year and all the joy that it brings. Perhaps we can try and get together sometime before the new year?

DeAnna Packer said...

I just love it!
I just love you!

And Heather...I loved watching you play your violin on Channel 21...Last years BYU Christmas Special... So delightful!

Grandma lu said...

Lift up your hearts and be of good cheer because on the morrow. . . how grateful we are for that first Christmas and how we look forward to this one. Love the little Christmas collage. I see Lucy has her little friends reading with her.

heath said...

Thanks Mother Packer! Good ol' BYU tv. And Lucy, wow, your spelling has really skyrocketed. Is that girl unbelievable or what. You should give her her own blog, see what she comes up with.

heath said...

And I just noticed the new quote. Hilarious! I miss you guys! (I bet you couldn't tell, since I've only posted 2 comments on here . . .)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

tears! OH that was so precious!!I can't believe Lucy's spelling!! And typing! THANK YOU SO MUCH for those darling birthday wishes, and that is right, Viana does love you Lucy!! And her kak was delicious. :)