Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap: Part II

The Mustache
Wes and his MPA buddies spent the Thanksgiving holiday growing their facial hair.
It was a dare. A contest of sorts. The results:
Wes held his own, I'd say.
Silly boys.

8 comments:

ROAST said...

That is pretty funny. My roommates and I use to have facial hair growing contests over holiday breaks. This year Heather and I did so and SHE TOTALLY WON! Just teasing honey.

In that first picture with Wes and Lucy they look like they are on a train...did you guys go on a train ride? If not where is that?

DeAnna Packer said...

No he didn't.... Check the boy on the far right! he, he

Honestly, I have to say Wes is handsome with or without...how lucky can we be!

Deanna said...

Yay for facial hair! I am a BIG fan. So glad Charles doesn't have to shave anymore now that he is no longer a BYU student :)

nateandrebecca said...

Lol. That is great. I am glad you posted those pictures.

jeanine said...

Too funny! How did YOU like the mustache? (I saw Wes's quote on the side...)

heath said...

My husband should be glad that I have a great sense of humor.

Danny said...

Nothing like facial hair to build male unity.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Mustache Monday! Yea!