Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap: Part IV

Thanks Giving
Dear Grandma,
Thanks for letting me take your picture and thanks for introducing me to
Swimmy!
Love, Lucy
Dear Aunts and Uncles,
Thanks for holding and bouncing and loving me so much!! Thanks for making me smile!
Love, Spencer

Dear Sandy,
THANKS for the bags of little boy and girl hand-me-downs! They are SUCH a blessing!
Love, Lori

(P.S. When Lucy saw this picture she said, "Oh, there's Maddy and Josh!" I think that says something pretty significant!)
Dear Cousin Jess,
Thanks for the hours of fun on Uncle Zach's trampoline!
Love, Lucy



Dear Mom and Dad Truman,
Thanks for juggling our kids so we could go on a movie date! We're happy to finally be part of the Twilight conversation.
Love, Wes and Lori

(And Amy, We owe you for the tickets and treats! Thanks for the fun afternoon!)

Dear Princesses,
I miss you.
Love, Lucy

Dear Wes,
Thanks for loving me even though I can't see Magic Eye images.
Love, Lori





Dear Grandpa,
Thanks for MAKING ME LAUGH.
Love,Lucy





Dear Amy and Ryan,
Thanks for having babies so that we weren't the only ones bouncing a little crier at our friend-gathering.
Love, Lori and Wes

Dear Spencer,
Thanks for being a trooper!
Love, Mom.
Dear Dad,
Thanks for taking me on a Christmas date with all of the big friends.
Love, Lucy



Dear Lauren,
Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing your cake!



THANKS TO ALL OUR VEGAS FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR A GREAT TIME!

12 comments:

nateandrebecca said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN! What a great way to spend Thanksgiving!

Carrie said...

I can't see magic eye images either! What a fun trip! Spencer looks so big!

jeanine said...

Fun post! You are so cute... looks like a fabulous trip.

heath said...

So fun! And jealous!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I love the little princess dolls. I would miss them too. This was such a cute post idea, I would steal it, but since most of the people I would say thanks to don't read it...it would be kinda pointless :)

Unknown said...

Dear Lori and Wes,
You don't owe me anything! Thanks for giving me the excuse to gawk at Edward for an extra 2 hours :)
Dear Lucy,
I am telling everyone how you can read and spell your brother's name. You are our favorite 3 yr. old girl!
Dear Spencer,
One evening with you is just not enough. Can't wait to have more adventures! Love, Adam and Rachel

B said...

Hi Lori! Hopefully you remember me from Helaman Halls a year ago...? Anyhoo, I was blogging one evening and came across your blog through Nola's and just wanted to tell you I love it. I read a few of your thoughts about "baby days" and found myself in tears (happy ones). Thanks for sharing that--I hope all continues to go well for your family. If you'd like an invite to our blog, please email me at rebecca.soderquist at gmail.com Take care!

Grandma lu said...

Just tonight Grandpa said, "Wasn't that the best Thanksgiving weekend?" It was a fun time, we miss you! SWIMMY is on the way, Lucy! Love you! Grandma lu

Mark and Maria said...

I haven't been able to comment on your Thanksgiving posts until now, but it was SO GREAT to see you guys! I LOVE LUCY!! (Wait, isn't that an old TV show?? HaHa, that just came out, I didn't really mean to be funny!) But really, I do love that little girl...who doesn't?? And Spencer....man is he so cute. I could hold him and bounce him around in my arms forever. Thanks for letting me get my "baby craving" satisfied!
It was a great time! We love you!

heath said...

One more comment, that I love how black Lucy's backside is from the trampoline! I miss those days when I could jump and jump for hours.

Ryan said...

Wait. You can't see Magic Eye images? And Wes still loves you? Now that's unconditional.

Next time we're together I'll have to join the many who I'm sure have made you stare at a book while chanting "Now cross your eyes!" "No, wait, uncross them." "Look through the picture. Through it."

Maile said...

Lori, I can't see magic eye images either! One of my eyes is near sighted and the other far sighted (but not bad enough to need contacts or glasses) so my depth perception isn't the greatest! BTW, I was really hoping I'd find some spare time to get together with you when we were in Utah the last couple weeks for my brother's wedding, but we were running around like crazy from one thing to another. The next time we're in town I think it would be so fun to spend more time catching up with you. =)