Wednesday, October 14, 2009

L. Truman, M.D., Part One: Pediatrics/Veterinary

Back in June, I used this basic pattern ('cept I used an old T-shirt vs. a dish towl) to make Lucy a little nurse's apron for her dress up basket.

It took the daily care-giving 'round here to a whole new level.

And I can't help it. I love a little girl and a doll.

4 comments:

erica said...

aww...so cute. yes, baby girl and baby doll melts my heart too.

heath said...

I never had a doctor kit, so I always wanted to play with them at friends' houses who did have them. Usually they thought it was too boring, but there's just something about using a pretend stethoscope that I love.

jeanine said...

Ooh... I love that you made little bandages as well! Too cute!

Grandma lu said...

What a sweet little nurse. Such good care! Where has she seen that before? love you!