Monday, January 25, 2010

Last Saturday

When you wake up to this:

You have to do this:

















8 comments:

Vicky said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys really know how to savor the moment! I (sort of) wish we had snow so we could do some sledding, too! It's all rain for us right now.

Heather said...

I love it. We have yet to make it sledding this year but we will. Love Lucy hiding her face while sledding with Wes. Couldn't be a cuter family!

nateandrebecca said...

Hey! We did that Saturday too! It was a great day for it! Looks like fun!

jeanine said...

So much fun! And wonderful to see some pictures of you :)

Amy F. P. said...

Oh, what a fun day! I love they snow when it piles up on the branches like that.

Grandma lu said...

It is fun to see YOU too, Lori! Love the photos and Lucy's wisdom on the quote wall! Love all of you!

DeAnna Packer said...

Wondrous and Precious.....and FUN!

Wendy said...

How fun! I love that Lucy's covering her eyes in the first sledding pictures! Classic!