You're the best Lori. Thanks for taking time to write Grandma and Grandpa's story. It is so touching and truly how we should all live. I'm so glad Terry was a witness to their companionshihp and love on his mission. The gospel's true and I love you sis.
I just got caught up and I have to say you really have an eye for taking pictures! I love them! Sounds like you guys are happy and well. Your kids are darling! And growing so fast!
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
5 comments:
You're the best Lori. Thanks for taking time to write Grandma and Grandpa's story. It is so touching and truly how we should all live. I'm so glad Terry was a witness to their companionshihp and love on his mission. The gospel's true and I love you sis.
I too love all the Loving quotes and the feelings they instill.
"Where Love is...."
Wes and Lori...you are in our prayers daily!! You are both AMAZING!! Thanks for teaching us!!
I just got caught up and I have to say you really have an eye for taking pictures! I love them! Sounds like you guys are happy and well. Your kids are darling! And growing so fast!
I'm guessing some sort of post will be forth coming, but I wanted to be one of the first to say:
Happy Birthday, Wes!
Post a Comment