Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cruisin'


We spent days one and two and six at sea.







"At first, the tired body takes over completely...[and] one descends into a deck chair apathy."
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Gift from the Sea











We had a great time LAYING AROUND.
And LAUGHING.
Body art, anyone?




Even Andrea???


Yep. Tonya and Julie too.
But air brushing wasn't the only way to pass the time (not that any of us were anxious for time to pass).








Mmmmmmm.
And the gym was great!


But the outdoor track had a better view of our approaching ports.


Tomorrow: Puerto Vallarta!

6 comments:

heath said...

Royce and I did mini-golf on our cruise. I remember it being quite hilarious as the wind was always present, and less than helpful.

Unknown said...

looks like heaven to me...I am anxious to go on a cruise!

DeAnna Packer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeAnna Packer said...

There was one Imposter playing SkipBo .... the same Imposter who kept humming "My Body is a Temple" when so many Renegades went for spray-painted tatoos!
Ben's comment later captured the true meaning of a 'moment's indiscression' when he said: "I'm really disappointed in you dad."
Is there no shame in this camp???

Grandma lu said...

Love this trip! And Lucy has the cutest "glam grandma!" The tats had me nervous for a minute or two! Glad the grandchildren know what's best! Almost makes me think I could be on the water . . . if I could see land . . . maybe. . .

Ryan said...

"That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get THAT day over and over and over..."