Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Four for the 4th (Friday Morning)


Celebration #1:  Balloon Fest!




 
(The spontaneous fire always brought a quick turn of little heads)

 (Note dog above.  Spencer enjoyed the passing animal life every bit as much as the balloons.)



 




"Bye, bye b-loons!"

See you next year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what would life be like w/o giant pigs?

jeanine said...

Love the giant pig. Looks like so much fun!

Grandma lu said...

Love that 4th of July celebration! So sad we missed it this year! What beautiful blessed children! Nothing makes grandparents happier than to see happy grandchildren. They are so loved and so are you!

Julie said...

Wonderful. You captured some great photos. How's the bike riding going?

Mark and Maria said...

OH, those pictures make me miss those beautiful mountains and that crisp air! Wish we could have been there! I love the pictures of Spencer with his hat on backwards. And the one with Lucy's chin against Wes' shoulder is priceless! Glad you had a good time. Love you guys!

Lindsay said...

You make me wish I was there! Celebrating the 4th in Provo is ingrained in my childhood -- no place I've ever lived since even comes close to comparing!

heath said...

The balloon man who aided Royce in his proposal said he goes to the Provo balloon fest. I've wanted to go ever since to see if I could find him.