Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Spencer,

Thank you for climbing out of bed late last evening, locating the car keys in my bedroom, and pushing the car alarm button just as I was coming into the house after retrieving something from the quiet garage.  Shucks!  That was so exciting!  You sure know how to keep things fun, don't you?!  Thanks a million!

XOXO,
Mom

15 comments:

heath said...

Was it intentional on his part (I mean, did he know which button was the alarm)? What a funny kid!

lori said...

Nope, he doesn't know about the alarm. Just quietly found the keys and pushed that irresistible, bright red button! Hope my neighbors appreciated the surprise as much as I did!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Surprises like that are not usually very funny for the first hour or so...at least until your heart rate drops again.

jeanine said...

I think that would have scared me half to death! What a boy!

Megan said...

How long did it take you to figure out what was really going on? I think I might have thought something fell on the car or I'd done something before thinking about the keys safely hidden away with no one in the house awake to push buttons. :)

Stefani M. said...

Boys like to keep you on your toes. :)

DeAnna Packer said...

Little buttons and little boys seem to go together!!!
Watch out....little 'mother pranks' will be coming later intentionally!!!
My advice? Try NOT to react! :)

Lessa said...

Oh that would probably scare me a ton! Hope you're heart rate is back to normal ;)

Heather said...

Thank you for the laugh this evening.

Grandma lu said...

Oh, Spud!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! When Adam pushed the button about a year ago, he said, "uh oh, the car is crying!"

nateandrebecca said...

How funny! That would definitely get my attention, to say the least. I remember wanting so badly to try pushing the alarm button on my parents' keys when I was young. However, I was old enough at that point to know it wasn't a good idea.

Katie said...

Oh my dear, that would have scared me so bad!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I'm fairly certain I would have peed my pants!!

McKenzie said...

So great. Ha. It would have frightened me to death!