Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Family Night


We had a beautiful little Easter celebration at the cemetery.


Which is, in fact, the perfect place for an Easter celebration. 


Don't you think??


That gnarled old tree was a great place to hide treasures.  


Which treasures we then enjoyed...


"Look, Mom!  They're bunnies!"


 "Look, Lucy!  They're bunnies!"




together...







...for the rest of the evening.



(Captain Hook's hooks, by Spencer)


(Spring Tulips and Robin, by Lucy)


I was hoping that glitter would really sparkle in the light of the setting sun. 


It did. 





2 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful. While its hard to have to deal with it, I hope that they are able to grasp the beauty of the meaning of Easter and that they can make it more personal to themselves. I love the decorated eggs!

jeanine said...

I love how you include Wes in your celebrations. You are amazing.

(And that tree is just awesome!)