My buddy, ready for a summer day.
The popsicle sandals Lucy had to buy at the D.I last October.
I've never seen her so insistant about a purchase.
We pulled them out to celebrate summer's official arrival.
I do think I'll blog again ever.
But, oh, where to start?!
Sigh.


5 comments:
That's why I never blog. I don't ever know where to start. I can't wait for all the updates though!
Oh I love any updates from you! Even short ones like this! Getting behind with blogging is the worst... Just a few more posts of my own and I'll finally be caught up!
Missed you. :)
I'm sorry we missed you in Provo. The funeral was beautiful. We spent days sorting through Grandma's belongings, among which we found a thank you note from you to her, for the baby shower gift for Lucy. Funny that you would mention that same event to me. :) Many tender memories...
xo
I totally agree with her on these shoes! What brand are they, and do they make adult shoes?! I would wear them in a heartbeat!
Good dads all. Some here and some waiting above.
Post a Comment