Monday, September 24, 2012

Bath

 
          
 

     
 
 
 
       
         
 

 
           
 

 
 
 
Completely inspiring to reflect on the sheer antiquity - all these centuries of humanity coming and going.  And to what end!? Isn't the question is so intrinsic??  And isn't it nice that there's such a beautiful answer??!

4 comments:

B said...

Lori, SO COOL to see all of these pictures!! Ahh, you were right there where PERSUASION was filmed!!! :D Thank you for sharing these. I love all of the details that you see that I might have rushed on past, like the bird on the chimney. So cool.

I also love your Into the Woods reference on Lucy's darling birthday post..."maintaining her hair." So funny.

"It's my thing about blood!"
"Well it's sick!"
"It's no sicker than your thing with dwarves!"
"Dwarves?"
"Dwarves!"
"Dwarves are very upsetting..."

;)

Sounded like a truly beautiful, delightful, Lori-esque party. You inspire me, friend.

heath said...

Did you guys do the kids audio tour at the baths? Royce and I decided that one was much more entertaining. :)

DeAnna Packer said...


Thank you Trumans for your goodness!
Thank you Lori for sharing.
yes...."This is my Work and my Glory" on many levels!

ROAST said...

So fun to relive places I've been not to long ago.