Sunday, December 2, 2012

December

 
 
 
 
 
Been busy decking the halls!
And fighting about who gets which figure of the nativity!
Christmas spirit!

 
Hope your season's off to a good start!  
(And that my babes sleep long well!)

6 comments:

Vicky said...

I love your blue patterned curtains, Lori! If I didn't have the ugliest green carpet known to man in my living room, I would pick curtains just like that!

jeanine said...

Oh what fun! And I hope your little ones sleep nice and long too :)

Grandma lu said...

Christmas dreams for you all. Love you.

heath said...

Is it weird that I'm really excited to have a tree with the majority of the decorations clumped mostly at the bottom placed by little hands? Because I am.

DeAnna Packer said...

Christmas hugs and loves.... Such a magical time of year. (Give us the strength and patience to truly ENJOY the season...right?)

I too love the drapes, the sleeping children, and the festive tree! Way to go!

Jeff and Jill said...

I love your blog Lori! And because you are such a great blogger, I have a question-about a week ago, I went to upload some pictures on my blog, and a message popped up that I've never seen before, saying that my storage was full and that if I wanted to upload more, I would need to pay 5 dollars/month for an upgrade of a picassa web account. Amy said the same thing happened to her. Have you ever seen this before? We are trying to figure out if it's a scam, and if it's not, if there's a way to get around it. Would you happen to know? You are the blogging queen, and I love it!! Thank Lori!