Sweet comic valentine You make me smile with my heart Your looks are laughableUnphotographable Yet you're my favorite work of art We had a delightful time at Anne's Valentine's Day Party. Lucy and her friends were perfectly darling little revelers.
Happy Valentines!(Late) Glad ya'll had fun. A party for little ones is a great idea. We'll have to remember that for next year. Kate always loves to play with other kids. -Megg
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
8 comments:
Oh, little girls. What cuteness they can be!
Oh that is just too fun!!!
What a creative idea. Guess I just had never thought of it. Way cute, perhaps next year I can think of this before it is too late.
Funny to see the pictures...either everyone was asked to wear pink; everyone wore pink b/c they're girls; or it's a Valentine's Party. Too funny.
yeah, I was so excited to see our different posting styles for this party! And I of course love your Lori-like one!
fun!! of course Anne put together a cute V-day party! She's so great!
I always loved that song.....
Happy Valentines Day to All.
Happy Valentines!(Late) Glad ya'll had fun. A party for little ones is a great idea. We'll have to remember that for next year. Kate always loves to play with other kids. -Megg
Post a Comment