Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Baby Spencer"


Yesterday Lucy composed a theme song for her brother.
I give you just one movement from her twenty minute masterpiece.
Twenty minutes long. I kid you not.


Catchy, isn't it?
Glad she loves the little man.
So do I.

P.S. How come it says "October" on top of my screen? What happened to September??! How did I miss it?

13 comments:

DeAnna Packer said...

Yea...yea...yea.... Oh, the musical talent that runs through HER veins!!! (I detect a little of her mother's musicality---cuz, I havn't lost ANY of MY musical talent!!!) Sooo cute, and sweet, and CLEVER!! :)

Heather said...

Love it and glad to see that she loves him. Still need to plan a time when I can come down and see you guys, or even make it a family outing and we could do something like play games. Just an idea. Are you guys venturing up north for conference this weekend, if so perhaps I could stop and see this little guy that Lucy can't stop singing about.

jeanine said...

So so sweet! William loved watching her too. And I love that it was 20 minutes! That's quite a song.

ps. made me smile to see I made the grateful list.

Melanie said...

Such love
Such talent
Such endurance

nateandrebecca said...

Wow. 20 minutes? That is a long song...I love it though. :)

Maile said...

So sweet!! You are definitely doing something right as a parent - actually, it's obvious you're doing lots of things right as a parent.

Lindsay said...

That'll be topping all the charts before you know it...yeah, yeah, yeah...Baby Spencer...

Vicky said...

That's one of the cutest things I've seen all day! She is so sweet!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I said to Eric, "I need to see new pics of Spencer." Then I clicked on your link, and lo and behold, there he was! (as a non goggle reader suscriber I thought it was a lovely coincidence!)

suzy said...

LOVE IT! can't wait to meet Baby Spencer!

. said...

what a cute teeny tiny baby! And that song is catchy. I'll definitely have those lyrics in my head for the rest of the day. :) It's a chart topper, fo sho!

Janna said...

That's hilarious!

Wendy said...

Ha! So cute and somehow very... familiar! (except Clara's version is of course titled "Baby Liza")