Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lucy Is Grateful For...


"A wonderful baby."
"A chair to sit on."
"A book to read in."
"Spencer."
"A wonderful world."
"A bag to carry things in."
"Grandma and Grandpa."
"Our mouth to speak."
"A sun to warm us up."
"A bed to sleep in."
"Our eyes to see."
"Mom."
"A table to eat on."
"Shoes to walk in. And socks."
"A cradle for Spencer."
"Heavenly Father."
"Jesus."
"Our teeth to bite."
"A daddy who's nice and loving."
"Toys to play with."
"A pencil to write on a paper."
(FHE 11/17/08)

Know what I'm grateful for?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm grateful that my kids are asleep so I can actually type a comment :) Lucy is sooo big I can't stand it!
Love you guys and CAN'T wait to see you next week! (we are going to see you next week right?)

Julie said...

I'm so grateful for my little Truman examples. I'm so grateful for this wonderful blog and these photos. Happy Thanksgiving to you. We are going to Beijing for Thanksgiving. I sure miss my family at this time of year. It is my favorite holiday.

jeanine said...

Love Lucy's list... we did a gratitude lesson for FHE too... so fun to see what they come up with.

Mrs. Cropper said...

PRESH. We miss that little grateful girl.
p.s. Blaine gets along so much better with girls than boys. My personal theory is that it's because Lucy was his first friend.

Heather said...

It is amazing what they come up with. We did thankful turkey's and Madelyn loved it (she had a hard time coming up with things on her own so we had to give her examples).

Amy F. P. said...

What a lovely list!

Grandma lu said...

Grandma and Grandpa are Gratful for you Lucy!!!and your little brother and mom and dad too!

See you soon!!

Kate said...

I always love to read your blog. Just got caught up. Those babies of yours sure are cute! And Charlie hated those swaddle things at first and then around 3 months, had to be swaddled. Weird hu?