Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap: Part I

The table makes a lovely sight
The food is good, it tastes just right

I savor every single bite
I feel so full of love tonight!
-Karma Wilson, Give Thanks to the Lord
 
We traveled south for Turkey Day and had such fun!!
Stay tuned! More to come...

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh my! Spencer is such a cute baby! I love his hair!

Heather said...

Are we ever going to see a pictures of Wes and the mustache?

nateandrebecca said...

Looks like a lovely Thanksgiving. I like Spencer's outfit, and I am glad you guys had a good time.

DeAnna Packer said...

Sooo good to hear from you who traveled "Over the river and through the woods...." I too loved the fall outfit modeled by Lucy's baby brother.

Hope you gave Grandma and Grandpa Truman a squeeze from the Packer People!

jeanine said...

Looks like such fun... can't wait to hear more!

Julie said...

Wonderful photos. Glad you had a great time. We were in Beijing and had Peking Duck. I missed the turkey, but mostly the family. Love you.