Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IN LOVE

Is he the cutest of all returned Norwegian missionaries you ever did see?!
I know.

Too bad that warm attire is still necessary.
We've been watching from the window as our little blades of grass get burried again.

What did I expect? Spring??
Guess that's ok...as long as I can snuggle with the sweater-clad figure in photo exhibit A.

Happy Love Week!

5 comments:

jeanine said...

Oh you're too cute!
ps. I love it when Rich gets bundled in some of his Russian stuff too...

erica said...

cute post lori! i love your blog!

Heather said...

You are just way too cute. You and Wes act as though you are still dating or newly married. I love it.

Isn't Wes's birthday coming up or did I miss it already?

Shauna said...

When I saw Wes with your family at the Commons I thought what a cool sweater! No kidding. haha.

Grandma lu said...

Love this boy too! And all of you!!