Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why Do We Take So Many Pictures of Babies Eating??

'Cause it's the cutest thing ever?

8 comments:

Megan said...

cause they're actually strapped down and have to stay in place and they can't attack the camera. :)

jeanine said...

the funny/sad thing is I still take occassional pictures of my kids eating...

Stefani M. said...

Haha! I agree that it's because they're strapped down! Well, that's half of it... the other half is that they are so cute learning to feed themselves; the little messes and faces they make are so adorable. (I just took and posted pictures of Julian a few days ago feeding himself applesauce.) When they aren't strapped down, they like to (a) grab at the camera or (b) MOVE AROUND LIKE CRAZY so that every picture I take is fuzzy... little stinkers!

Rosalee said...

I've often wondered the same thing! I have lots and lots of pictures of William eating. And I think each one is just adorable! Spencer is SO adorable!

Deanna said...

I concur. It's because they're strapped down and can't move :) AND, because they're really cute.

Heather said...

You are right, it is the cutest thing ever!!! Love the chubbies on that boy, just want to squeeze them over and over.

DeAnna Packer said...

The (unknown)cherrio stuck in a little chubby hand... Little didget pinchers going after serious fare.... The look of Victory after 'finding', capturing, and conquering said object....
Adorable!? Training the Hunter to Hunt?! or Just one more joyous learning moment in the Truman Saga? Keep them coming!!!!!

emily and kevin griffin said...

i think it's fun to see them get all messy and look even cuter than normal...babies can do just about anything and get away with it because they are so stinking cute!