Saturday, October 17, 2009

L. Truman M.D., Part Two: Neuro Oncology

Instrument check. Patient evaluation.
Deliberation.Notes.
(Three Thursdays a month Wes spends eight to twelve hours in the hospital for his chemo infusions. Dr. Lucy Truman occasionally pays him a visit. She goes over big with the other medical staff and patients.)

10 comments:

Heather said...

She must be the best doctor at the hospital!

Stefani M. said...

She looks like an excellent little doctor. (And gotta love that drawing. What a sweetheart.)

Deanna said...

Inspiring that you can take this trial and involve Lucy in "helping" and make it fun for her. Your family is in our prayers. Thank you for sharing this with us. We love you!

Vicky said...

What a great helper! I'll bet she brightens things up quite a bit in that hospital.

jeanine said...

She'd be my first choice as a doctor! And I just love the drawing.

Grandma lu said...

Dr. Lucy, that sounds just right. Love you all. Thanks for spending the afternoon with us. grandma lu and grandpa too!

DeAnna Packer said...

When you can see the good, the joyful, and the beauty in things around you. When you share those things with others, guess it's like making lemonade out of lemons and then having a party, or something like that eh??

Love you and yours....

Unknown said...

I love it! Where did she go to med school?

heath said...

That is a sweet little drawing--she's got so much potential as a doctor, artist, mother . . . her possibilities are endless!

Wendy said...

I know I've said this before, but she truly is artistically advanced! Oh my goodness! I can't believe her skill level for a 4-year-old! And what a sweetheart she is, checking up on Daddy!