Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Cold Morning in Cougar Town

But a couple of cold miles is worth FREE BREAKFAST!

(for which we paid $3 a ticket. All for a good cause, mind you. All for a good cause.)


"Cheers!"

Pancakes help little cougar cubs to grow big and strong!

6 comments:

jeanine said...

looks delicious! and I love all your warm looking hats!

Unknown said...

I laughed out loud at the picture of the strong cougar cub Spencer--what a kick! I'm so glad to see you all doing great Truman things. :)

Julie said...

Love it....too cold for this girl. I'm ready to hibernate.

heath said...

I love the hats! I'm sad you didn't get a picture with Cosmo himself though . . .

DeAnna Packer said...

GOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!! :)
(I too laughed my head off at the STRONG Cub!)

Grandma lu said...

Love the cozy kids and mancub's muscles!