Trying to work up a little "Fatherhood" photo essay on the other blog...
E-mail us (wesandlori@gmail.com) a picture by Friday (with a line or two about it if you'd like) and we'll include it! (No contest or prize or anything...we're not so much fun like that...just want to celebrate the subject =)
In other news: This afternoon I spent 45 min. trying to tune out Judge Joe Brown while Wes had his routine MRI at the Huntsman. Why didn't I know this kind of quality programming aired everyday??! What else am I missing out on, people?!
But just in case any of you aren't interested in daytime television, I just finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and thought it highly recommendable. And I was thinking it's about time we bought a hula hoop for Lucy (when was the last time you hula hooped??!) since her tricycle got stolen (who does that?) and we need something else fun to do outside.
This is all tangential information. Just send us a picture! That's all I really logged on to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I read that book just after Christmas and found it to be pretty enjoyable as well. I'd love to hear more of your book recommendations (if you have time for that sort of thing, I know you're a busy lady) because every time you've mentioned a good book I've liked it also.
I'm liking your Father's Day week, too. Now I'm going to see if I have a good photo to send.
Andrew's mother recommended that book to me and despite its high praise from Amazon and others, I just couldn't get into it. :( I think I put it down and picked it up one too many times and lost track of the intermingling story lines. Would like to give it another go - but am buried in instructional manuals and teaching books instead these days.
I bought two badminton rackets ($1 each) and a container of birdies ($1 for three) at the dollar store over the weekend. Not sure if there's such a thing as a quality badminton racket - but I'm willing to test it for such a cheap price!
Seriously, who steals a tricycle? And hoola hooping is oh so much fun. I think it sounds like a great idea.
I love to hula hoop. I think Lucy would like it too. Just make sure it's the kind that has the ball bearings running through it and not sand or water, or whatever the other cheap ones have--those never work for me.
The hula hoop sounds like a blast! And who steals a trike? And in Provo of all places!
I am going to check out that book... I've heard good things about it.
a bike bandit???? really! I'm finding the picture and sending it soon! love you!
Post a Comment