I have been thinking of you this week, especially today, Wes' angel day. How I admire your strength and courage, even though I know that "in the quiet heart is hidden sorrow that the eye can't see." Sending love and prayers...
Life, Liberty, Love, and the Pursuit of Eternal Happiness. You are on the right road. As fireworks light up the night sky, brighter beams heavenly wonders as earth and heaven brush the veil.
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
16 comments:
We love you, Lori, Lucy, & Spencer! Thinking of you today,
The Duerschs
And we all love you sweet Lori. Sending our love to you and your sweet family today.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.
Love YOU.
Been thinking of you and Wes a lot today.
Love and hugs...
SO much thinking about you today. And yes, as someone else put it,
LOVE that family.
Love you! We prayed for you lots and thought of you even more.
Dearest Lori,
I have been thinking of you this week, especially today, Wes' angel day. How I admire your strength and courage, even though I know that "in the quiet heart is hidden sorrow that the eye can't see." Sending love and prayers...
Anne Hall
We love you friend and miss that Wes!
Me too. Think about you, Wes and your babies all the time. Wish we could have been in Provo this year...next year for sure.
Thought about you all yesterday....love you all and pray for you daily!!
We love you! Thinking of you always.
Thinking about you.
Sending love!
xoxo
Life, Liberty, Love, and the Pursuit of Eternal Happiness. You are on the right road. As fireworks light up the night sky, brighter beams heavenly wonders as earth and heaven brush the veil.
Sending hugs Lori. In a way, it's a really beautiful day of remembrance isn't it. Best of wishes!
Post a Comment