Sunday, September 30, 2012

Harry Potter

            
Undeniably one of my most favorite parts of the trip. 

 
       


My cute niece who just turned 18!  Happy Birthday Maddy!!!!
 
The details were so fun.  Like this portrait of young McGonagall hanging in the Gryffindor common room...
 
 
Kudos if you can name these other sets! 
 

 
 




 








From the night bus to this creative display of movie credits (every one's name on a wand box), a m a z i n g!   

8 comments:

Vicky said...

So fun! I hadn't thought to add that to my imaginary London itinerary!

heath said...

Again, had no idea that even existed. We'll have to add that to the list for "the next time" we go. So fun.

DeAnna Packer said...

Oh my.... Such wonders. Such creativity.... Such outstanding companionship!
So fun to relive these scenes with you..... and So delightful to know we have a bit of London right here is SLC......(thanks to Spud.)

Nola said...

Um...I had not idea they had a place like this! I LOVE Harry Potter. Guess I REALLY, REALLY need to go to London.

Mrs. Cropper said...

Oh I would die about that. So fun!!!!!

Laura said...

How much fun! I didn't realize that you could tour so much Harry Potter stuff! Amazing! Your pictures are such good journals!

jeanine said...

My boys are completely jealous. And let's be honest--so am I.

Jeff and Jill said...

You have lived one of my dreams by going there! SO glad you got to go!