...I was going to post about Nauvoo.
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Got a little distracted by Disneyland.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves!
We'll tackle all that vacation documentation sometime soon.
But how about a Valentine's Day intermission???
Last week Lucy made good use of new Christmas beads.....to make Valentine bracelets for her female classmates.
(The boys got paper airplanes.)
Spencer made good use of a box of fruit snacks his grandma brought a few days ago. (Since his mom forgot to buy him any Valentines. Thanks, Grandma.)
But Valentines or no...
...there's plenty of love 'round these parts.
Hope you had a happy heart day!

7 comments:
You are pretty good at making holidays special for your family. I should try a little harder. :)
Sending love to you from this house!
I've always thought Valentine's is much more fun on the kid end (we don't really celebrate it our house--at least not the traditional ways). Looks like you did lots of things to make it fun.
Also can't wait to hear more about your Disneyland trip. Those pictures of all those cute cousins sure make me smile.
Love those little Valentine faces!
Can't wait to hear about all your fun!
Love the VAlentine fun you created! I LOVE that Lucy made bracelets for the girls... what a wonderful idea! (As are the airplanes... must remember that for next year!)
Such a whirl of Living and Loving and Doing... I am in ah of it all.
Thanks Truman Troops for the Trip! Lots of love goes out to our Missionary Couple serving in Ventura! You are simiply the best!
Looks like guys had some fun for Valentine's Day! I'm so glad! :)
Post a Comment