...our Truman cousins came to town!
We spent Memorial Day weekend together in Park City and it was so awesome!
The little boys loved the Alpine Slide ski lift!
*Spencer and Wes*
*Spencer and Maddy in matching shoes ;)*
Alpine Slide was awesome!....
...But I loved the Alpine Coaster even more!
Relaxing ride up the mountain...
...nice and slow through all the beautiful trees!
And then a fun, FAST ride back down!
Mostly we just had the best time being with all the cousins we love!!
(how come these harry potter style moving pictures are suddenly appearing in my files??
I kind of like them for the first three seconds...)
"Back at the ranch..."
...we had the best time.
I loved hearing all the little girls taking turns reading aloud to each other.
And at the top of these stairs was a shed filled with all kinds of junk.
Little boy paradise!
On Monday, we visited the cemetery together.
And after tearful goodbyes, we drove to Bountiful to ease the parting blow just a bit. =)
We're so grateful for our amazing families!!


7 comments:
This looks like a great way to spend Memorial Day weekend! We love the alpine slide/coaster.
So glad your slide experience didn't end up in stitches like ours did! Now I am more determined than ever to get Adam back on the ski lift :)
and yeah...really weird harry potter pictures ???
and just when I thought I could get through this post without tears...oh yeah...I cry at all things Truman :)
Love!
I don't know why but this made me cry. I'm so glad you have such an amazing, caring family.
What a wonderful family you have... and so much fun too!
Made me rather tender too Heath....
However....wow on the moving Harry Potter picture. Amazing stuff.
I love All those cousins and too.
Love, love, love the photos and I thought you'd found some really techi technique for the moving photos. Love you all!
Okay...somehow this post made me cry too. Glad you guys had so much fun in Park City!
Post a Comment