Lori! Laura Judd told me you had the most adorable curly haired baby girl ever! She was so right! Hope you all are doing well. This is Megg from TN - from Fugal in 2000 - it's been a while, but I thought I should say hello, so I didn't feel weird checking up on your blog (I love reading about people that I don't get to see often, or ever!)... You have such a cute little family! Do you keep in touch with anyone else from back then? It would be good to see how others were doing, though I stumbled on your blog from Michals and then Carries...-Megg
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
13 comments:
was it worth the wait?
Too cute!
Oh my goodness, I want to eat those cheeks for lunch!
These pictures are worth a thousand words so with reason there is no text!
Wow wow wow... can she get any cuter!?
Lori! Laura Judd told me you had the most adorable curly haired baby girl ever! She was so right! Hope you all are doing well. This is Megg from TN - from Fugal in 2000 - it's been a while, but I thought I should say hello, so I didn't feel weird checking up on your blog (I love reading about people that I don't get to see often, or ever!)... You have such a cute little family! Do you keep in touch with anyone else from back then? It would be good to see how others were doing, though I stumbled on your blog from Michals and then Carries...-Megg
Did you put something in her curls to tame them? She looks just adorable! Call me sometime (that was a little demanding--I apologize).
love it! At least she isn't screaming!
Could she get any cuter?
I love her! Was she mad that you were just taking pictures of her and not feeding her? :) Love you!
sooo...wouldn't she have had lunch sooner if it weren't for all of the pictures? Big Smile :)
Those are the curls that I'm talking about...on the top of her head. That's where we lack. :)
She looks so patient.
And cute.
Post a Comment