Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This Week...

I'm SO EXCITED about this and this!!

I'm THRILLED about
this!

(And I'm in love with these.)

Thanks for the great FHE ideas below! The discussion is not closed - feel free to keep adding!

7 comments:

jeanine said...

Yea for new babies!

Yea for the new website... haven't taken time to look around it yet but I will soon!

And those little pocket babies are adorable! I wish I had a little girl to give them to!

Janna said...

I should know this, and I should've asked sooenr...how do you hyperlink to things from your blog?

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

you beat me to the punch! Was gonna post the new website on my next post!! All these great blog vibes we share here at Wyview!!

lori said...

Janna: make sure you're in "compose" mode when you're writing your post...then look for the little "link" image/button (it looks like a tiny little chain). It's up by the picture icon that you use when adding an image.
Does that make sense???
P.S. Yesterday AND today I've been meaning to call!! Tomorrow.

CJ: Uh-oh! Do I risk being the next to experience "Halcyon's wrath"!? I don't know if I'll hold up as gracefully as Anne did! (Of course, maybe that's what put her into labor!!)
Smile.
You know what they say about great minds...

Vicky said...

Cute little pocket babies! What a great Easter treat! When I have little girls I'll have to remember that sort of thing.

Danielle said...

I don't have any good FHE suggestions...its just my husband and I and we mostly just try to do something fun together. But I just wanted to say that I always read your blog, and that its darling (I'm Anne's friend) and I feel like I know you because she is always telling me wonderful things about you. Anyway, Happy Friday!

lori said...

Danielle,
Of course I know who you are! Anne is always telling me wonderful things about YOU! And I am also an occassion stalker on your blog...I love all of your BEAUTIFUL creations and am excited for your little babe to arrive!

How fun for me to be a virtual member of your group of friends!! =) Thanks for leaving a note!