Yea! I'm so happy to see more pictures of the happy day! Elise saw them at the temple and took a quick picture for me :) I'll have to take pics at the Texas open house.
Kayla, It was so good to be together! I feel like we've seen eachother more in the last three months than in the last three years. Maybe not =) But, anyway, I LIKE IT!
Jeanine, I'm so glad you'll see them in Texas!! It was fun to see your picture on the wedding video. Made me feel like you were almost there. =)
What a lovely climax to a wonderful day! We are sooo happy to see Heather and Royce happily married....... How sweet it is to see the 'old gang' doing so well. Love you, Dee and Me
Lori, thanks for the comment on our blog. I check your blog out every once in a while and I just wanted to say... you guys make me happy! I feel like we’re close friends because I hear about you from Jeanine all the time. You guys are just too great and make me smile! p.s. did you know my good friend here in vegas works for Wes's brother at Truman Orthodontics? small world. ;)
Elise - I feel like we're good friends too! Your family is so wonderful! We're happy to have a connection to all of you! And how funny about the orthodontics connection! That's great!
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
13 comments:
Yay for happy times! So good to see you guys and meet the lovely Ryan and Amy. Thanks for letting me share the day with you. Love you!
Yea! I'm so happy to see more pictures of the happy day! Elise saw them at the temple and took a quick picture for me :) I'll have to take pics at the Texas open house.
Kayla, It was so good to be together! I feel like we've seen eachother more in the last three months than in the last three years. Maybe not =) But, anyway, I LIKE IT!
Jeanine, I'm so glad you'll see them in Texas!! It was fun to see your picture on the wedding video. Made me feel like you were almost there. =)
Oh I didn't know I was on the wedding video... I feel special. Hopefully they'll show it in Texas!
great pics! still living in the happiness of the weekend...real life is just not as fun :)
What a lovely climax to a wonderful day! We are sooo happy to see Heather and Royce happily married....... How sweet it is to see the 'old gang' doing so well.
Love you,
Dee and Me
Thanks for being on the ball Lori. I should have thought and brought my camera with me but I am glad that you did. It truly was a wonderful day.
I am so happy to see these pictures! Heather, if you're reading this, CONGRATS. You look absolutely happy and IN LOVE!
Glad to see so many behind-the-scenes pictures. I will have to print those off. So glad you guys could make it!
Congrats on the baby, the graduation and the wedding. Lucy is a doll!
Lori, thanks for the comment on our blog. I check your blog out every once in a while and I just wanted to say... you guys make me happy! I feel like we’re close friends because I hear about you from Jeanine all the time. You guys are just too great and make me smile!
p.s. did you know my good friend here in vegas works for Wes's brother at Truman Orthodontics? small world. ;)
Elise - I feel like we're good friends too! Your family is so wonderful! We're happy to have a connection to all of you! And how funny about the orthodontics connection! That's great!
alright Lori... I'm DYING for an update!
Post a Comment