I keep passing this link on to friends and figured I might as well just post it!
If you're interested in preserving your posts, http://www.blurb.com/ does a nice little blog book for a reasonable price. We had trouble uploading to the site for several months, but I think it was a problem with our computer. Most of my friends and family members who have used the site have uploaded with no problems.
We got our book back last month and were really happy with the finished product.



6 comments:
That looks great! I'd love to peruse your book sometime to see how we would like one of our own. I'm going to check out that web site. Thanks!
It looks beautiful! And what a great thing to have for the future!
Having seen it. It is a beautiful book. A treasure. And now I can rest knowing that if the Truman computer dies....there is THE BOOK!!!
It looks awesome! I can't wait to see the real deal. :)
-Eric
it looks so good! i love it.
So glad you have done that! Can't wait to see it! Hooray!
Post a Comment