Saturday, October 18, 2008

Have Five Minutes?

This is also worth your time.

(On Marriage)

7 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, thanks for a point in that direction. That's probably the best argument I've read outside religious discussions.

DeAnna Packer said...

Excellent!

Julie said...

I second mom--excellent. What intelligent people you know!

jeanine said...

That was a great article!

Ron said...

Excellent. Wish more people would take the time to really think about this issue instead of complaining about "rights."

Grandma lu said...

It is come as you are down here, and the thinking people like you and your friends who are posting on blogs can have such an influence. That is why you have been saved for "such a time as this." Amen to the excellence!

Grandma lu

nateandrebecca said...

That is an excellent article and one of the most articulate reasonings I have read on the subject. Thanks for sharing!