i love all of your christmas posts!! you guys are the most darling family...little spencer is getting so big, hes so cute. we need to get together sometime!
I had a ball reading all of these. The little angel was so hilarious because that is the story of my adult life--wondering how I found magic in so many silly little things, and then wishing I could still find that magic. But, like you said, now there is magic in bigger and better things--like real little angels- that you made!
Wow, what a wonderland. All the Christmas photos are fabulous. How I would like to cuddle that little candy cane right up. Precious little people for sure. I love you all. The new web look is great too. All our love.
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
8 comments:
i love all of your christmas posts!! you guys are the most darling family...little spencer is getting so big, hes so cute. we need to get together sometime!
What a wonderful Grandpa!
Gramps IS great....so says Grandma:)
And.... We had a glorious time with the Truman Troops.
Candy Cane Boys are truly for the nibbling... but when they nibble back, watch out!
I had a ball reading all of these. The little angel was so hilarious because that is the story of my adult life--wondering how I found magic in so many silly little things, and then wishing I could still find that magic. But, like you said, now there is magic in bigger and better things--like real little angels- that you made!
Wow, what a wonderland. All the Christmas photos are fabulous. How I would like to cuddle that little candy cane right up. Precious little people for sure. I love you all. The new web look is great too. All our love.
Ooh. So fun!
Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us. The photos are wonderful! Grandpa Packer is brave to go out in that snow! You are a lucky girl, Lucy!
That little Spencer really does have that little twinkle in his eye that makes me smile!! It is irresistible!
I love the new look on your blog too!
Happy going back to work/school! Wasn't the holiday just like another world?
Love, grandma lu
What a grandpa!
Post a Comment