Sunday, January 4, 2009

This Christmastide: Part IV

Santa brought a handful of candy canes on Christmas morning, but this was the one I wanted to eat right up...

(And apparently he wanted to eat me right up too. I let him suck on my chin for two point four seconds and ended up with a hickey that lasted about two point four weeks.)


Better watch out!

6 comments:

jeanine said...

Oh he is just too cute! I want to eat him up too!

Rosalee said...

Cute pajamas! Your little hickey is pretty funny. Your family is adorable! Tell Wes I really like all his hair!

Vicky said...

You have a cute little boy! I can't believe that hickey! So funny!

I like the new look of your blog, too. How did you get the pictures on top like that?

Heather said...

He is adorable and love the stripped outfit. He looks just like Lucy and you, sorry Wes.

DeAnna Packer said...

Love your new Home Page. Love the quote wall. Love the "Leading Families" by Skorsby (sp?)

LOVE YOU

Tanya said...

He's adorable! Babies are so much fun, aren't they? Glad you guys are doing great.