Wow, I sure wish my babies were napping that well this morning :) Actually they are now, but it was touch and go for a minute. I need Lucy's special touch. And how cute is that real live baby in his crib?
How cute! When Haley puts her babies to bed (more than, say, 2), they just go in a big pile on her bed, but she does turn off the light and turn the fan on for them (just like we do when she goes to sleep). She also talks to them while she's putting them down and/or sings to them and/or reads them books (all things we've done in turn for her, of course).
oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! that's right up there with the cutest of things I've seen in all my life. I'm so glad you got all those napping dollies on film. can lucy come and play at our house one of these days?
This is so funny! I used to put all my stuffed animals and dolls to bed with blankets every night. I was always very concerned about them being comfortable.
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
15 comments:
Wow, I sure wish my babies were napping that well this morning :) Actually they are now, but it was touch and go for a minute. I need Lucy's special touch. And how cute is that real live baby in his crib?
How cute! When Haley puts her babies to bed (more than, say, 2), they just go in a big pile on her bed, but she does turn off the light and turn the fan on for them (just like we do when she goes to sleep). She also talks to them while she's putting them down and/or sings to them and/or reads them books (all things we've done in turn for her, of course).
That is awesome! I love how the dolls are everywhere! So cute. Lucy is just too cute!
That is too cute! Kaia's never been very into dolls so it's a novelty for me to see a bunch of dolls obviously well played with in your house!
hahaha! That is completely charming. She's such her own person, and I love her.
What a sweetheart! I love it!
That is so cute. I wish Olivia was more into dolls.
Wow, that's a lot of babies napping. So cute, how she carefully wrapped them up. What a sweet, nurturing little girl :)
I love those Truman babies!
Is that cute or what??? I love that mothering instinct in little girls!!
THat was wonderful! I came into my very own bed last night to find 7 dolls greeting me from my very own pillow! Lucy and Viana must be friends :)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) :)
oh my gosh. that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. I used to LOVE the Napping House.
oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! that's right up there with the cutest of things I've seen in all my life. I'm so glad you got all those napping dollies on film. can lucy come and play at our house one of these days?
This is so funny! I used to put all my stuffed animals and dolls to bed with blankets every night. I was always very concerned about them being comfortable.
Post a Comment