Saturday, August 22, 2009

Can't believe it!

Summer's about done!


School has begun!
The little man-cub is almost ONE!
Time flies when you're having fun!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Time really does fly! Is Lucy loving preschool? Hopefully we will see you all next weekend.

Stefani M. said...

Ooh, preschool? Wow. What a big girl! And Spencer is getting so big, too, of course.

Lessa said...

Love the first day of school picture :)

Julie said...

Good mommy and daddy and kiddies! What a great time. See you soon. We are speaking in church tomorrow and I don't feel such happy feelings so thanks for the pics...they perked me up!

suzy said...

I'm glad Lucy loves preschool. We miss you guys!

nateandrebecca said...

End of summer? Already? Doesn't seem like it. Does Lucy like preschool?

Unknown said...

sniff sniff is right. bragged about Lucy last night to Adrianna...that preschool just became very lucky! and...spencer is not the only one who has a birthday coming up!

jeanine said...

I can't believe Spencer is almost 1! Wow!
And Lucy's in Preschool... so exciting! Does she just love it?!

heath said...

I vaguely recall my dad doing my hair a time or two--it usually ended up looking like I did it myself (which in elementary school was not so good). Nice job on the ponytail Wes!

Janna said...

How fun! Where are you doing preschool?

DeAnna Packer said...

School Daze...School Daze.... Time flies. Love flows. Hope endures.