The other day (and after a virtual eternity of holiday/reunion/vacationing), Lucy observed, "Our house is not
too much fun. Just a little bit fun."

Well, my princess, that's how life is when you're being raised by a wicked stepmother.

That's just how life is.
13 comments:
Is she scrubbing the floor for real or is she just playing? Haley loves to pretend clean, too... but she just tries to use a million wipees or grabs some nasty washcloth that I hadn't put in the laundry yet. My favorite, though, is when she cleans her pretend kitchen and puts her dishes in her dishwasher. So cute.
Too cute! I love her bandanna. Is that what it is? It really makes it look like slave labor :)
Too cute!
Lucyella I love you!!!! And I know it is just "a little bit of fun" to scrub the floor, but the older I get the happier I am that I can still do anything!! I love this post it just makes me laugh and laugh! P. S. Your momma is really a princess teaching you that lots of princess work is "just a litte bit of fun."
This made me laugh so much!
Too cute! And what a good mom to teach her to work ;)
haha...laughed out loud when i saw those pictures of her scrubbing the foor! how cute is that bandanna she has on?
lori, you are my idol...you are the best mom!
I love happening upon a blog! Cute cute kiddos! I just went to Sarah Berdan's Bridal Shower and Becca Blackhurst was there and we wondered how you and some other girls were doing. Looks like you are doing great!!
Love it. Perhaps she needs a field trip to Clearfield to play and then she will see how much fun her house really is.
Oh boy, it looks like you were loving Northern California while I was loving Southern California. What a fab trip with such fab people. I still die laughing that you and Roast are bff's.
Anyway, it is fun to think that you and I were looking out on that ocean at the same time. (Sheesh. It's just like An American Tale ;)
Sure miss you. A lot.
love it
love this! especially the bandanna...
So cute! I'm pretty sure Kaia will feel the same about our house only being a little bit fun after we get home from vacation. BTW, if you get a chance, can you e-mail me your e-mail and/or phone number so I can try to see you next week when I'm at Ed Week? maileinchina@yahoo.com
Post a Comment