Thursday, October 1, 2009

uleiov?

The kids and I were sick for a few days (join the club, I know).
One evening, Wes offered to draw me a bath. He knows I like that.

But I wasn't expecting a coded, floating message...



I love him, too.

8 comments:

Julie said...

That is beyond sweet. I've joined the sick party. Just glad I got it AFTER Hawaii.

erica said...

wes is so cute! hope you're feeling better.

Heather said...

You have got to have the cutest husband out there...no question that you are still in love!

Hope that you are feeling better, perhaps one of these days we can get together.

jeanine said...

so sweet! I love it.

Unknown said...

awesome. i love it. hmm...apparently a lot of people have been sick...we haven't yet...knock on wood. feel better!

heath said...

Isn't it amazing how something so small can make you feel so loved!

DeAnna Packer said...

Yes Wes and Lori, "It's the little things in life that bring sunshine to dreary days.

YOU are MY sunshine. "uleiov" too!
Mom

Marji Crummett said...

Too sweet.