Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We Believe

In Santa.He left a series of BEAUTIFUL GIFTS on our doorstep last week.
And we wish we could thank him in person!

Because our children were delighted!

(and so were we. happy movie night anniversary party to us!)

I'm telling you, though: this Santa is one STEALTH dude. We didn't even have hope of a sighting. But he certainly left Christmas Magic in his wake...

And we are so grateful!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Every time I watch the Grinch I think of you as Cindy Loo Hoo....in the 6th grade. You were so cute. Merry Christmas!

jeanine said...

ooh what a sneaky santa. so much fun for you all!

Heather said...

Merry Christmas Truman's!

DeAnna Packer said...

Hope your 'Santa' is reading this... Hmmmmmmm :)

Laurie said...

Lori, you post the cutest and sweetest things ever....it was so fun to see you Wes and the little ones. They are so darling!!! Thanks for sharing a little bit of your life with us.....we pray for you constantly!!! We love you!!
Laurie

moana said...

Thank you for allowing me, a stranger, a glimps at your spiritual journey. I'm not sure what drew me to your blog... probably Lucy's little curls. What keeps me coming back is your testimony and love and priorities and values. You are a beacon of light and good. Thank you.

Jeff and Jill said...

what a cute Christmas post. We miss you guys and hope you are well! Hello to everyone! :)

Seth and Emma said...

Happy new year Truman family! This is Seth (one of Wes' old mission companions) and I just tried to send an email to Wes, but the address I have isn't working - Could you let me have a current email for him please? Many thanks. Great to read all your news.

Seth

(sethorius@hotmail.co.uk)