Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Official.

Spring, that is.

Which means the laundry has to wait awhile.


Because we have things to do.



Important things.





                 
             


Happy Spring!!

8 comments:

jeanine said...

So so jealous of your weather! We were having beautiful weather and then this weekend we had a SNOW storm... it still hasn't warmed up much! Enjoy the sunshine for us!

Julie said...

I'm glad you know what the important things are! Love you.

Elise B. said...

Oh Lori, your blogs just brighten my day!

Mark and Maria said...

Yes, HAPPY SPRING!!! I love this time of year too!

DeAnna Packer said...

Ah, to know the 'important things of life'..... and then to ENJOY them is a good lesson for all!

Grandma lu said...

They won't last long, those important spring times! So glad you are enjoying them! Soon those little ones will be Rachel's age!

Natalie said...

I love this post,and your blog is so cute. I came once before and loved it then, but then way led on to way and I didn't find my way back again until today. What a great day to find it! Your pictures are beautiful, as are your kids, as is the message. Can we be friends?

Wendy said...

Cute post, cute pictures, and YAY for SPRING!!!!!