ha ha ha... i'm laughing out loud! poor fluff and duff the kittens :( those little bunnies are the cutest, almost as cute as Lucy and Spencer. Darling pics!
Hopfully Fluff and Duff are being taken care of and are being adopted out by the Humain Society.
When the H.S. came by, Fluff had a tummy ache and wasn't feeling too well....(Perhaps store-bought lettuce wasn't the right thing to feed the little critters??) sorry
Oh, Fluff and Duff! What memories and today I am so sad because all my eighth graders I've watched grow up from Lucy's age are graduating. Grandma tears for all those children I won't see anymore. Bunny Fluff and Duff look like someone's Easter pets babies, don't they? Love the photos!
Brent's Memorial day prayer before our BBQ at Grandpa's (too cold to swim!) pool
Mark's immediate offer to parallel park my car at the busy cemetary on Memorial day
Bruch with dear friends/old roommates! Thanks for tending, Royce!
The sweet friends who checked on us when we didn't show up at church (because of colds)
The way Wes's oversized fleece sweatshirt feels at the end of a long day
The wonderful neighbors who picked up Lucy from school when I couldn't find my car keys!
The feeling of spring breezing through the windows
Christmas shopping with my big sisters!
Lucy's daily choice of colorful, non-matching clothes
The sound of Lucy reading Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus to Spencer
Fixed sprinklers! Thanks Dad!!
Quote Wall
Spencer (first words upon entering Mom's room in the morning): "Mom? How old are I?" Mom:"Three." "Three?" Spencer repeated blankly, "Still three?" 6/24/12
Spencer (during family night scripture stories, feeling concern for Abinadi'd death by fire): "I...I would just (quick hand motions + sound effects) smash that fire right out! If I had Mantis (think: Kung Fu Panda 2) 9/10/12
12 comments:
Oh they are SO sweet!
They're so tiny! We never find anything fun in our window wells...just spiders. Some people have all the luck=) So fun!
You can't believe how precious they were.....Bunnies too.
that's awesome. i bet you're glad they didn't come home with you though :)
So are your parents going to keep them or let them go wild?
Kate's in love! We once knew two cat's in Gunlock with the same names...remember that story Wes? Let's just hope they don't have the same fate!
oh, yeah...Lucy came up with Fluff and I encouraged Duff because if seemed a natural fit. ...now I remember the connection, may they RIP.
ha ha ha... i'm laughing out loud! poor fluff and duff the kittens :( those little bunnies are the cutest, almost as cute as Lucy and Spencer. Darling pics!
Hopfully Fluff and Duff are being taken care of and are being adopted out by the Humain Society.
When the H.S. came by, Fluff had a tummy ache and wasn't feeling too well....(Perhaps store-bought lettuce wasn't the right thing to feed the little critters??) sorry
Oh, Fluff and Duff! What memories and today I am so sad because all my eighth graders I've watched grow up from Lucy's age are graduating. Grandma tears for all those children I won't see anymore. Bunny Fluff and Duff look like someone's Easter pets babies, don't they? Love the photos!
so cute! looks like a fun memorial day!
Fluff and duff. Brilliant!
Post a Comment