We went to Texas to see these guys (my oldest brother Mark and his family; minus Ryan who's serving a mission in CA):
We love these guys!
And we were happy to be there for Haley's HS graduation!!!!!
I love this woman!!!!!
(We took some cute pics of her in her green grad attire, but I left them all in SA. Bother!)
Besides the graduation, the best part of the trip for me was all the hanging out!
(Isn't that always the best part??)
(I think we spent half our time playing on the stairs!!)
There were good Texas eats,
(outside in the Texas heat! Pretty beautiful, actually.)
There was a little late night movie party...
An awesome private water park that my kids died about (no pictures of the actual park, just of Abby utilizing the tube post swimming)...
Did I mention that Lucy's hair loved the humidity? (Not my genes, folks.)
And the road trip home was as fun as the road trip going.
I only had to resort to sugar once.
About fifty miles from home.
And oh, what a homecoming!!
The only thing better than flowers and balloons and bookstore fudge?
A hug and a kiss.





4 comments:
What a fun trip! But isn't coming home always wonderful?! (Especially when you have a special someone waiting for you :)
What a sweet homecoming! I am so glad you had a good time :)
Those look like fun stairs...I would have especially loved stair like that as a kid! And I agree; what a great homecoming!
You were in Texas! Just three hours away from me! I'm glad to see you enjoyed my adopted home state. :) You are such a fun Mom--I loved all the car ride activity ideas--too cute!
Post a Comment