Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall














Our warm September has suddenly become a crisp October.










We've spent many a Monday evening in the mountains this fall. 
Soon we'll go with firewood and marshmallows tucked in the trunk.
(Except a campfire might be the death of our boy - he is so rambunctious of late!) 


It feels like years since I've read any blogs or written down any thoughts. 
Need to get back in the swing of things. 
We'll see, folks!
  In the meantime, HAPPY FALL.

8 comments:

Shayla Taylor said...

Hurray! A new post! Glad to see you all are doing well. :) I miss Utah. I am glad you all are taking advantage of the seasons!

jeanine said...

It looks beautiful! So glad to see a new post from you :) It made my day.

heath said...

These are great! Love the emotion of Fall that's all wrapped up in them.

Marci said...

Looks like so much fun! I loved seeing pictures of Phil and Lucinda too--We love you guys!

Josh and Kristen said...

Awesome pictures! You do a great job. Wish we would have been able to catch up with you guys this week. You are in our prayers both of gratitude and of faith. We are so happy to have been able to meet you and build a friendship with you!!

DeAnna Packer said...

Building sweet memories with Loved Ones. So glad Gram and Grampa Truman are there to soak up the moments with you all.
It's a wonderful life! Hmmmm that might make a great movie title!

Gail said...

I envy you your mountains and the colored leaves. What park is it with the grass so close to the mountains? So glad to have another post. Lucinda looks so young! Hugs, Gail

Laurie said...

So glad to see you a new post...I'm sure you are sooooo busy!!
I have gotten to see Lucy, Spencer and Wes a couple of times in the last month or so...missed seeing you. The kids are so darling! I think we have seen Lu and Phil more since they have been there than when they lived only an hour and a half away???
Love you all and pray for you daily!