The snow was melting fast on Monday, but we managed to find a spot for sledding.
"Like this, Dad?"
And when the fun was done, we were just a hop skip and jump from home.
So we cozied right up in the living room for some hot chocolate! Life is good, isn't it?!


8 comments:
Look, you've got drywall! How exciting. And I'm glad you were able to try out those darling sleds.
How fun! The house is looking amazing too!
I love seeing kids all bundled up for snow play! And love the new sleds too. Your house is looking great! I'm so excited for you!
Yea! Looks like fun... and I love that your house is coming along! I have been keeping up on your other blog :)
What a fun day! More fab pictures!
I love these pictures—everything looks so fresh and fun!
Building memories...
Building Houses...
Building Character...
Building LOVE.... That's what it is all about!
And, we all continue building Patience and Faith brick by brick.
Don't know how I got on YOUR Google Account, Lori??
Post a Comment