Wes and I bought a bunch of metal stars five or six years ago at a Christmas sale.
We thought we'd use them for outdoor decor someday when we had a house.
Turns out this Christmas we needed a little outdoor decor.
Lucy gave a quick kiss to Wes's cold headstone as we were leaving.
Spencer just lifted his face to the sky and said, "See you tomorrow, Dad!"


7 comments:
Those turned out darling. Miss you guys! We need to come see you before Royce's work schedule takes over his life . . . (love Spencer's comment!).
Those look so sweet and cheerful I just have to sit at my computer and cry about it!
"See you tomorrow, Dad!" I love that. I think you are doing it all just right, Lori, so your children will always remember their amazing father.
love you
I agree with Anne... you sure are doing things right Lori. Love you.
Those last two lines. Wow. Lori, I always get excited when I see new posts from you on my google reader because of your incredibly inspiring words. Those babies of yours sure are precious!
Beautiful.
I can't see to type....good thing I am a typist!!
Just read Gilead....so tender and inspiring--thanks.
I have feasted on your blogs...so beautifully infused with heavenly tones that impact my soul.
My heart reaches out in gratitude
Love.... Bless you Darling
Love the Truman Troops and friends for their goodness to people we love so dearly
So much sweetness.
Post a Comment