Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Sunday AM


I love Easter Morning. 

     






     











More than words (or photos) can tell.





Much love to you all!

13 comments:

DeAnna Packer said...

Spring...Conference....Easter.... Family....LOVE....CHRIST...............................and.....................(green grapes!????) :)
Love it all so very much!!!Love you

Tyler said...

Just read "The Infinite Atonement" last week (had to speak on Easter Sunday!!!). It is SUCH a wonderful book. Especially the beginning and the last 1/3rd. I loved it. Hope you do, too!!

Carrie

Tyler said...

Just read "The Infinite Atonement" last week (had to speak on Easter Sunday!!!). It is SUCH a wonderful book. Especially the beginning and the last 1/3rd. I loved it. Hope you do, too!!

Carrie

nateandrebecca said...

What a beautiful Easter celebration.

Vicky said...

Love love love the look of your Easter morning! It looks so peaceful.

B said...

And much love to you! You have such a gift for catching magic with your camera, Lori. What a beautiful morning.

Megan said...

thanks for sharing such a personal and important day with all of us.

Deanna said...

Meeee too! My absolute favorite. And I love those sweet pics you gave the children of them with Wes.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Love, love, love Easter! Sure miss those lovely daffodils.

Janna said...

I love the story these pictures tell. Lovely.

The Mama said...

I love how you have Easter all set up.. beautiful pics.

Julie said...

Haha..I remember that little blue basket...smile...

jeanine said...

Your Easter morning looks perfectly peaceful. I love it!