Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Little Sneak Peek

    
     

Since we're praying for rain.


Don't even get your hopes up that this is a one and only London post.

     



     




There will be...maybe ten or twelve more.
Someday.
It was such a dream come true!
Speaking of (dreams)...will you come back tomorrow to hear about one other little dream of mine coming true???

Alsothank you for your kind, supportive Father's Day comments!  I so much love you all.

6 comments:

jeanine said...

Oooh! I can't wait to hear more about your trip! Going to London has always been a dream of mine... one day, one day. And I am super excited for your next post!!

B said...

More like "can't wait to hear more!!" :)

DeAnna Packer said...

Not..."A Foggy Day in London Town", but a beautiful rainy day in London Town eh? Also anxious to hear more......

Janna said...

Lori, I ALWAYS come back for more on your blog!

ROAST said...

I love people's travel pictures! Then I start getting the travel bug (well actually I always have the travel bug).

Julie said...

The pictures through the rain are awesome. Great to see you over the weekend Ms. Orange toes :)