But did you know they're having another set?
Two girls, this time!
So of course a beach house baby shower was in order.
Jeanine was responsible for the cute as can be Noah's arc art.
It was a fun morning.
And then we went back to the beach.
(why does my camera lens occasionally have that smudge in the middle that I can't seem to get rid of?????)
Pit digging in action:
Hmmmmmm.



Good, good memories.



6 comments:
Lori! Lucy looks so big in these pictures :( she is beautiful!!!!!
And I die over her curls!
What a fun trip.
Love you guys.
The blob is probably a spot of dust on your sensor. Cameras with removable lenses can have this problem. The sensor needs to be cleaned now and then. Google it to find out what to do.
Your children are adorable as always! What an amazing trip.
So happy for that picture near the end of you just cracking up, Lori!!! Love it!!!
AND, the elusive camera lense smudge has got to be a Spencer finger print? I have one on my camera that I tracked to our Miss L..... :D
I simply love those faces and friends.... Friendships that have endured, and are enduring with added highlights and eternal joyous laughter that reaches to the Heavens. Here are happy tears of a Grateful Mother!
Of all the pictures from that weekend (and there are SO many!) one of my favorites has got to be the one of you laughing. LOVE it... and love you more.
I blogstalk you. Your writing is incredibly beautiful. I'd like to think of the smudge as your husband's way of showing you he's there for all the moments even though you can't see him. The smudge is his mark.
Post a Comment